I hate doing a stupid balance sheet. Once it comes to doing a trial balance, I found out that my balance sheet isn't balanced. So I rechecked every single darn thing but NOTHING IS WRONG! Haiya. And my accounts test is in a week's time...
Annnyways...Got tagged by Alicia to do this.
10 years ago I was...8 years old...that's like...primary 2? I was still in BNPS with a huge bunch of friends who keep telling me that I'm too nice and soft-hearted. Hahaha.
5 years ago I was...Sec 1 and just entered SAC, joined SJAB, joined PC Council, started Pre-elementary for ballet...realised that Mei Yi and I were in the same CCA! =D Quit going to sunday church classes.
1 year ago I was...A first year TP student who likes to go check out all the canteens' milo with friends and vote for the best tasting milo which is also most worthy of our money.
5 snacks I enjoy...Chocolate, Pistachios, hobjes( an Indonesian toffee which isn't too sweet, really really sticky and with chunks of cashew nuts inside. Yummm...), ice cream, cookies~
5 songs I know all the words to...Eh...Alone by Nana Mouskouri , Confessions of a broken heart by Lindsay Lohan, Feeling good by Michael Buble, Sway by guess who? Michael Buble again...Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls. Actually...I know most of the hymn and worship songs by heart more than I know secular ones...haa.
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars...Get a new house, go for a long luxurious vacation, buy new clothes for my whole family, buy new handphones for them, deposit money into all of my family members' (and of course, my own) bank accounts. =)
5 places I would run away to...To run away from school: Indonesia, Frankfurt, Paris, London, China to visit my great grandma and grand aunts and uncle!
5 things I would never wear...A body hugging dress (no way. That's just super disgusting on me.), a mini skirt, tube top, spandex bottoms (like...cat suits, you know.), boots.
5 favourite TV shows...One confession: I hardly watch TV nowadays...but the 5 are So You Think You Can Dance, Supper Nanny, Arrested Development, CSI, Whose line is it anyway?
5 bad habits...Being lazy and a procrastinator. Jealous of my private time dedicated to me, myself and I, I will actually switch off anything (from hp to msn) so that I don't get disturbed. Being bossy at times...=(. Being late...even when I know I will be late, I didn't try to get out of my house earlier, haiz. Whine and complain and upset others when I myself am upset so that they aren't too happy in my sight.
5 biggest joys...BED. God. My familyyyy. My friends. My laptop. wheeeeeee
5 favourite toys...I love all my soft toys...brings back alot of memories...but to pick out 5, they would be- Jenny (the doll that sits on my bedside), xbox, PS1, my large Mickey and Minnie dolls which my dad paid about $100 as a gift ^.^, this stress ball I used to have which also could bounce but one day I was so stressed I slammed the ball onto the ground and it flew out of my window...and I never found it again...=(.
5 fictional characters I would date...Uh...Harry Potter? But I think he's younger than me...Cedric Diggory maybe, but he's dead. CONSTANTINE- ugh! He's so broody and angsty and...charming...but he doesn't love God...Sherlock Holmes for his utter brilliance but I heard he's very queer looking. Lastly...Maybe Hercule Poirotbut he is old as well as dead. Haiz...his death was so sad and dramatic...
5 people I shall tag to do this...Hehe...anyone who wants to do this. I'm too lazy to go tag at people's tagboard since most are busy with school.
Happy studying folks. I got to go back to doing my accounts.